Sold in packs of 10. Call for pricing and availablity.
Replacement 3cc EPR O-Ring. Sold in packs of 10.
Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
- Temperature range: Between -65˚ and 300˚ Fahrenheit.
- Suited for: EPR o-rings work well with hydraulic fluids, steam, water, silicone oils, brake fluids and alcohols.
- Deficiencies: EPR is not perfect for a wide-range of applications due to wear and tear issues.
- Suited for: Viton® is an all around material that can handle a number of applications, especially diverse sealing jobs that involve movement. It is also suited for petroleum oils, silicone fluids and gases, acids and some halogenated hydrocarbons, like carbon tetrachloride.
- Deficiencies: Viton® is not recommended for Skydrol, amines, esters and ethers with low molecular weight and hot hydrofluoric acids.
3CC = 6MM ID X 2MM CS
5CC = 0.364" ID X 0.070" CS
10CC = 0.489" ID X 0.070" CS
30/55CC = 17.5MM ID X 2MM CS