Please call for pricing.
TS7000 IMP Rotary Valve
The TS7000 Series Interchangeable Material Path (IMP) Rotary Valve uses a feed screw (auger) to dispense fluid with a rotary displacement action, allowing ultra-precise control of the dispensing process. The valve's modular design allows quick and easy replacement of the feed screw/chamber cartridge assembly without removing the valve from the machine. In addition, the valve cartridge can be interchanged to use with TS5000DMP feed screw inserts.
The TS7000 Series IMP valve is available in 3 choices of feed screw sizes (16-pitch, 8-pitch and high output 8-pitch), all made of precision hardened tool steel. An encoder motor version is available for applications that require closed-loop motor control with encoder feed back.
Please call for custom solutions for your application and pricing.
- Quick and easy feed screw/chamber cartridge changeover
- Divorced cartridge assembly design prevents fluids contamination of the motor
- Accurate and repeatable dispensing output
- Precision and durable feed screw/chamber
- Field replaceable spare parts
- Low-maintenance design
- Interchangeable with TS5000DMP valve body
- Flexible syringe mounting position
- Flexible needle installation position
- Flexible encoder position (encoder version)
- Closed-loop motor control with encoder feed back (encoder version)